Monday, April 16, 2007

Adventures in the Big City

So, I just got home from a crazy trip to New York with my sister and aunt. I honestly didn't love the city, i was kind of suprised. Everyone built it up for me & told me how much i would adore it. I think I had such high expectations that they just couldnt be met or something. The weather was pretty cruddy the whole time we were there (highs in the 40s and rainy) & i had an extremely rude encounter with some guy at starbucks.

A few positive highlights of the trip were:
-We were right in times square which had its pros and cons (I would have rather seen less touristy areas of the city).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-The American Museum of Natural History (i'm a dork i know)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Gorgeous outrageously overpriced department stores and unique boutiques

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Legally Blonde on Broadway (SOO cute!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Canal Street (I know buying fakes is so cheesy but I couldn't help myself)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Yummy food! (Alice's Tea Cup=ADORABLE tea shop!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-The Naked Cowboy (funniest thing ever!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyhow.. it was an interesting trip to say the least. Next time I go hopefully I'll get to see more of the city.

xoxo, lauren


Chic Inspector said...

There's nothing wrong with buying fake bags. It's inspiration for one day to buy the real thing.

lauren said...

I saw Legally Blonde when it was in San Francisco. Isn't it just the most darling show? I loved it! Sat in the front row - all the music was great.

Fabi said...

Im jealous. Ive been to NY once and loved it, but Im not going back there anytime soon.
looks like you had a great time! =)

Sildenafil said...

I love this blog, it's just do I been looking for, all the fashion in one website. and also I think you've talent to bring some styles knowledge, as tendencies.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin