Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Prep School

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I've always liked Reese Witherspoon since her Legally Blonde & Cruel Intentions days. Although she's not known for her daring fashion choices her everyday style is great & easy to recreate. She looks better than she did when she was a teenager yet she knows how to dress age appropriately and this is something I'd even wear. What a perfect summer outfit for running errands or grabbing coffee with the girls! I love the touch of preppiness it has and eyelet is hot for this summer. By taking off the cardigan it would be easy to go from day to night with this outfit.

xoxo, lauren

P.S.
On a sad note R.I.P victims of the tragedy at Virgina Tech. There are some sick and twisted people in this world. :/
Pin It!

1 comment :

Lauren said...

Great inspiration, Lauren! I've always been a fan of Reese - her clothes and her movies. thanks for a great article!