Friday, May 18, 2007

Crazy for Clutches

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


We just got an adorable line of foldover clutches at my work & they're selling like crazy! Definitely a new trend in purses.. Some "foldover clutches" can be worn by
holding onto the handles or folding the handles over converting it to a clutch. Dressy and casual clutches in this style are being sold everywhere and you can drop anywhere from $10 at Target to $10,000 at Jimmy Choo. Stars like Hilary Duff, Halle Berry, and Victoria Beckham have been spotted carrying the bag that started it all, the Metallic Jimmy Choo Foldover Clutch. I would love to hear if these bags are as functional as they are cute. I usually have a difficult time minimizing my purse space to fit everything into a clutch, but I might sacrifice to carry a cute clutch like these!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

2 comments :

Mash said...

I love the lucy and lola clutch <3

dianabobar said...

Love clutches. I have about 20...however I don't really wear them that often...hm.to bad:)