Sunday, May 13, 2007

Where in the World is La Petite Fashionista?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


As my graduation gift from my parents I'm going on a tour of Europe with my mom and nana for two weeks. I am extremely excited to go abroad and see all the places i've only read about in books and dreamt about. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is that I can only bring one suitcase and I have to pack for a multitude of climates. I've figured out that the best way for me to pack is to bring a couple staple items of clothing & create different outfits around that staple.

The Black Lux Kimono Dress (Urban Outfitters) is gorgeous on its own, but it'll be easy to slip some leggings on for sightseeing in Amsterdam, put on that mustard yellow sweater in a chilly museum in London, or wear some bright skinny jeans for shopping in Milan. It will definitely be a challenge for me to limit the amount of clothes I bring, but I am so excited for this once in a lifetime trip!

xoxo, lauren

3 comments:

Dilemma said...

Wow, you're insanely lucky!

Good luck packing, you're a far better girl than I am. I could never pack one suitcase for any amount of time.

Mash said...

How lucky you are :) hope you'll comeback with a lot of beautiful pictures !
congratulations for your graduation .

oana said...

hey, dont forget to actually leave some space in for the actual shopping. :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin