Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirate's Life for me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Let me first express my extreme excitement about the third installment of the Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End. I don't know what it is about pirates that makes them so intriguing, besides the fact that Johnny Depp is amazingggg. Technically we should despise them since they're heartless plunderers, but, I'm just so inspired by their style! Even though skulls are "so last year", there are so many other understated pirate influenced pieces you can incorporate into your wardrobe for fun. When I was a little girl I always loved the Pirates of the Carribean ride at Disney World and now was an eighteen year old I still love the fantasy that surrounds these infamous figures of history. Even though they roamed the high seas hundreds of years ago Pirates are still influencing fashion!
xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Geisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Geisha said...

I love that Paul and Joe top! It is really pirate-y without looking like a costume.

emsie said...

thank you very much for the lovely comment :)

i love the way you have themed backgrounds

x

-ciao bella- said...

oh god i can't wait for that movie to come out. i ordered my tickets a few days ago.. anyways- moving on- i love that paul and joe top as well as those skull flats. but really- everything is absolutely lovely.

Candid Cool said...

the paul & joe blouse is cute

glamour girly said...

This post makes me laugh because this weekend I had a flowy white top on with some black city shorts and some fun sandals, and my boyfriend told me I looked like a pirate. Oh, boys are funny. He kept on whispering ARGGHHH! during church to me. It was hilarious, but I do love adding a little pirate fashion to my outfits.

Great blog! Thanks for your comment!

kisses from missouri

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin