Friday, June 22, 2007

7 Things to Know About Me

Game Rules: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to then report this on their own blog with their 7 things as well as these rules. They then need to tag 7 others and list their names on their blog. They are also asked to leave a comment for each of the tagged, letting them know they have been tagged and to read the blog.

Okay so here goes my 7 random facts (in no specific order!)

1. I'm addicted to Starbucks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It started out as a place where my friends and I could just meet up and chat over coffee, but i've grown to love it and those uber hyphenated drinks (can we say nonfat-extra caramel drizzle-iced-caramel macchiatto?).

2. I'm fascinated by Andy Warhol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I've always loved his pop art but, on the flight home from London I watched Factory Girl (which was a tragic but great movie). Andy Warhol really intrigues me, he was an intersting character.

3. I'm never seen without my high heels on

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm really short (about 5 ft), so I'm almost always wearing heels or wedges of every style, height, and color. They make you look instantly slimmer and more toned.

4. Eighties movies are my guilty pleasure!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't know what it is about 80s movies but they never fail to put me in a good mood! The plots are so light and comedic!

5. I'd love to get a tattoo but i'm way too scared!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have the lowest pain tolerance ever, but on my 18th birthday I got a henna tattoo of chanel c's as my version of the rite of passage. I'd love to get a real one someday but i don't know how likely that is!

6. I won a fashion show from ElleGirl Magazine a couple years ago!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is pretty much what made me decide to go for a career in fashion. It was amazing! I won an essay contest so the magazine shipped trunks of clothes, built a runway, and sent stylists and advertisements. All the money went to build a library for a school in Ethiopia.. I'll never forget it!

7. I want to open up my own boutique someday

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is ultimately what I would love to do with my life. After I get some experience in the industry look out for my La Petite Fashionista boutique!

This has been really fun! Thank you to fashionyou and bergenchic for tagging me, now im going to pass on the game to some other bloggers:

http://lebookfashion.blogspot.com/ (Le Book) , http://dianabobar.wordpress.com/ (So FashON), http://www.teenfashionbible.blogspot.com/ (Teen Fashion Bible), http://www.alexrichards.org/ (Alex Richards), http://mahalofashion.blogspot.com/ (Mahalo Fashion), http://shewriteswithphotography.blogspot.com/ (She Writes with Photography), http://danaelovesfashion.blogspot.com/ (Danae Loves Fashion)

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

10 comments:

Shewriteswithphotography said...

I also want a tattoo, but im not sure about it and a little scared too haha. And thanks that you tagged I put you at my links.

xx Angelina

alexgirl said...

Awesome! Thanks for the tag. I will make that my next post (once I think of 7 interesting things about myself!).
I can't believe you won a modeling contest, that is so cool! The whole thing sounds like an amazing experience.
Oh, and i also LOVE 80's movies. Heathers, Breakfast Club, Pretty in Pink... all genius!!
about the tattoos: I have 3. they're all pretty small, but it really doesn't hurt that much. I SWEAR!! not that i'm trying to talk you into it, or anything! hah!

blushing apples said...

i love starbucks tooo, who doesn't? "I won a fashion show from ElleGirl Magazine a couple years ago!" really? thats is cool! what did you designed? oh i think every girl would want to open a boutique!!!! :D

Shewriteswithphotography said...

I made it on my post yesterday (A) haha thanks again for the tag!

xx Angelina

alexgirl said...

it's so funny, because I was sitting here trying to think of 7 Things about myself, and some of the things I thought of started sounding eerily familiar. Then i looked through old posts and found it. Hah! Glad you like bcbg too. Comfortable & glam. Doesn't get any better than that!!

Fashion Critic said...

That is my dream too to have my own boutique.

Fashion Critic said...

Oh and I don't leave the house in anything less than 4 ins

Jennifer said...

aww thanks girl, but i've already done that dag, amazing how much we all have in common!
I love starbucks as well especially their caramel macchiato (sp?)

Lauren said...

Thanks for the tag, Lauren.
I finally have had a chance to snag some internet time on my brother's beloved MacBook Pro while we're on vacay, so I'll be making that my next post!
I love frappucinos!!!! Ahhh now I'm craving them but unfortunately I don't think they have a Starbucks in Kauai....

Danae Love's Fashion said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll make a post as soon as I come up with 7 interesting things about myslef lol

<3Danae