Saturday, June 16, 2007

Hang Loose!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Ever since I first tried surfing during a trip to Hawaii about 6 years ago I've loved it. Although I don't get to go very often when I do I enjoy every wave I ride. I strongly suggest taking a lesson if you ever get the opportunity!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(this is me a couple years ago on the North Shore!)


The summer is the perfect time to channel your inner surfer girl; whether you sport a hawaiian print suit, skimpy boardshorts, or soothe your skin with tropical apres surf lotion. Even watching an epic surf film like Endless Summer will be sure to put you in a beachy mood. I don't know what it is about surfer girls, but somehow even with their soaking bathing suits and sundrenched hair they manage to look effortlessy cool and have perfected summer style.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh im so jealous you get to surf, i've in in australia for nearly a year and i haven't gone yet, i have to go take some lessons before i leave!

Fashionyou's Molly said...

SURFING!! THANK GOD!!
I am quite literally obsessed!
I drag the parents out and all i do is surf. all week.
I even have my own board! :D
Have you seen billabongs new ad's? The beach wear is very hot :)

Oh yeah.. you have been TAGGED!
check my blog for the details!
Xox.

Angelina said...

Aah last saturday I tried for the first time to surfing because I always want to do it. And im totally fall in love with it <3 :D Im a little bit obsessed about it.

Bergenchic said...

You have been tagged.Check my blog for more.

Lisbeth

alexgirl said...

surfing looks way too hard. I think I'd have a panic attack if I got pulled under the waves! But I do love Point Break...
And i'm back from my wedding & honeymoon! it was a blast. thanks for your nice message.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin