Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Home Sweet Home!

I am so happy to be back from my jet-setting! Although i must say, i absolutely loved my tour of Europe! All the sights i saw were amazing! In just two weeks we traveled to London, Paris, Lucerne,Milan, Rome, Florence, Venice, Innsbruck, Munich, and Amsterdam. Of all the places I visited I believe Paris and Venice were my favorites, I loved the history, architecture, and of course fashion! Anyways.. I decided to wrap up some of the street and store window styles I saw in a few places of my trip. It's had a great impact on my wardrobe seeing what everyone's wearing abroad.. i'm going to have to keep a close eye on all the street fashion blogs!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm glad your trip went well! And thanks for trend-reporting for us! I like hearing about what others wear "across the pond," as they say.

Jennifer said...

I love all your pictures, europe is so amazing!

AVA said...

I live in Europe, and some of the places you've been to I've never seen in my life. I would die for a trip like that, it must be a real cool experience

Danae Love's Fashion said...

I hope you had fun on your trip. I am going to Italy in about 3 weeks to visit my best friend who is there for the summer at her grandfathers villa. I loved the "trend-reporting" I think it was actually helpful and now I'm not as nervous for packing. lol

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin