Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lazy Days of Summer

All i've done today is sit around watching movies and making fashion collages from old magazines. As I was reading I found this article in vogue where they asked models about their vacation wardrobes. Aussie model Gemma Ward, talked about how she spends her summers wearing short sundresses and sneakers. I decided to try out her relaxed summer look and i think i found my quintessential summer outfit! Definitely a look i'd be able to wear all the time during the hot florida summer! I love the comfy sundress paired with low top converses, and my favorite (imitation) ray ban wayfarers.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I would love to see the perfect summer outfits from other readers! Send em' in and i'll post em' up!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

2 comments:

Danae Love's Fashion said...

I absolutely LOVE this look! What school did you graduate from? I go to Plant. Yeah I'm really excited for Italy! Any places you think I should go? and Paris too? Any amazing places you remember? Like shops and such? Thanks

buy kamagra said...

I saw your collection and really like it for summer, It's nice, fresh and simple.
Thanks for sharing and good luck.