Sunday, June 24, 2007

Summer Reading that Doesn't Suck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I'm sure a lot of us have summer reading that we're supposed to be doing (I know I have a lovely book i'm responsible to finish by the time college starts). .. but books about fashion are just so much more fun. From the thought provoking (Fashion Babylon) to the picture books (Nylon Street Style), there is summer reading to fit everyone's style and preference! Does anyone else have any books they've been loving this summer?
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

3 comments :

Shewriteswithphotography said...

No, I still doesnt have any books that i've been loving this summer (A) haha. But who knows, maybe later..

xox

LML said...

i love your blog! and yes - im reading the audrey hepburn treasures - definitley not school reading!

Jennifer said...

I love Tim Gunn!