Saturday, June 30, 2007

Viva Brasil!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The other night I was at a club to watch my friend perform and they had a brazilian fashion show featuring bathing suits and dresses from brazilian designers. I spent like 15 minutes talking to thie jewelry maker who was selling some colorful, unique pieces. She sold earring sets with one long chandelier/teardrop earring and one crystal stud earring. She said that look is really popular with girls in Brazil.. I love it, very laidback, bohemian, and beachy. I also love all the bright, colorful prints used in Brazilian styles that they pair with a pair of bangles.. great summer inspiration!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

3 comments:

Ellen SB said...

Cool blog, will be reading from now;) Keep up ur good work!

The Stiletto Effect said...

wow must have been fun :)
xoxo
su

Jennifer said...

that's amazing your so lucky you got to experience that. I left you a comment on your post before that about stylemob
btw
xoxo
J