Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Hairy Situation..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

So, I start college in a few weeks and my hair is definitely in a style rut.. I'm definitely ready for a change. As much as I'd like to pretend that I'll be a good girl and straighten it all the time I know it won't end up happening. So i'm looking for a low maintenance style that works with my hair texture (wavy & thick!). I'm willing to take off some inches and maybe even go a bit darker (like Sophia Bush's color).

I would really love everyone's opinion on their favorite hairstyle for me, or even suggest other styles! What do you think about going darker?

This will be my last post for about a week.. I'll be taking a family vacation and be back the 31st! Hopefully by the time i get back I'll have had some help deciding on my new look!

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

penelope said...

haha d hairstyles u feature are lyk, all d same!! but perhaps, u cud follow hil's style.. brighten yr look by adding some streaks of blonde or reds?? haha!!

or if u dare, go for a bob!!! haha, but i guess, u aren't looking for such a big diff=p

enjoy yr hols wif yr fam!!

Jennifer said...

I love your hair the way it is, I love hailey's hair though!

Jessica McWilliams said...

Coincidentally, I too, am starting college next month and last week decided to change my hair, drastically. I have had long long hair since about the 6th grade. Not obscenely long, but definitely longer than most. In what I can only describe as a moment of brief insanity, I told my stylist to cut my hair up to my shoulders. A week later, and I still hate it. You have really nice hair from the looks of that photo, don't do anything too crazy =)

Pretty Girl said...

There is really no difference in the three photos shown, other than they are different girls. You should go a little lighter and try an asymmetrical cut.

Hypnotic Romance said...

I'd say darker color, and the cut of Ms.Duff.

Kine&Amanda said...

Ohh, dark is nice. ;) Good luc with the choice.

dianabobar said...

I'd chose a bit lighter because you have light skin color, oh and an asymmetrical cut would be a great idea!

Aisha said...

I like the way your current hairstyle looks. I think the three hairstyles are pretty much alike, but I think it looks better on Hilary.

I like your site, I'll come back soon (=

Interested on a link exchange, maybe?

Aisha @ http://colorizacion.blogspot.com

Katie said...

I would do Jessica Alba's. The cut and the color is just so great!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin