Monday, July 23, 2007

Nude Heels are my new best friend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Okay, so I'm not sure how many of you know this, but I was blessed with a height of a mere 5'0 [hence the blog name La Petite Fashionista]. Recently I stumbled upon a fellow fashion bloggers post about nude heels and their magical leg lengthening qualities (wow, i've been reading wayyy too much Harry Potter!). So, I hunted down a pair for myself at Charlotte Russe.. true they were super inexpensive, but I'm taking the trend for a test drive before I try out those dolce vita mary jane's i'm now lusting over. My nude heels have become my new best friend and I love how their neutral color gives me that boost of height that i'm looking for.
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

9 comments:

Miss EsTher said...

Nude high heels rock!!!!

Im also petite.. so i wear a lot of heels..
Kisses!!

Muack!
Muack..
Ther

http://desayunoconholly.blogspot.com/

penelope said...

thanks for yr comments!!!
they're so pretty!!!
haha!! we shall rock our nudies=p
hey, maybe we can do a post on how to rock these well eh!!

haf linked u!!!

penelope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the Grey said...

I have to say I've never been a fan of nude shoes, but being 5'2, maybe I should try out this thing too...

Jennifer said...

Nude heels look sooo good!

Kat said...

Nude heels are sooo sophisticated! And as a fellow petite fashionista I should really think buying a pair!

dianabobar said...

I would love to have a pair!!! Lucky you!

LML said...

thats a great tip for i am short too!

Anonymous said...

I love nude shoes but my size is 2 or 1 sometime so I can only dream :(:(

If you know where I can buy them online write, please kot16@wp.pl