Monday, July 2, 2007

What Once was Old.. Now is New!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


After seeing one of diana's posts on So FashON where she turned an old pair of leggings into a backless halter, i was inspired to revamp my closet and find some old pieces I could wear again in a new way! I came up with a baggy t-shirt as a mini-skort, leopard leggings as a fun halter, and a looong old black skirt as one of this summer's hottest buys.. the infamous maxi dress. That's what i love about fashion.. that it's always reinventing itself! I'd love to see some DIY closet revamping you all have done!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

8 comments :

Kim said...

Ok. this is absolutely amazing! You are my new hero.

dianabobar said...

I just wanted to tell you that you did a wonderful job!!! Keep on revamping your old clothes and do show what you come up with!:)

LML said...

thanks! after i read my list, i thought of how crazy i must sound! haha :D
wow i absolutley love those DIY projects - awesome ideas! I'll have to try them!

.m. said...

tres tres creatif

Bergenchic said...

How amazing! you rock Lauren!

Hypnotic Romance said...

I have a new post up on how to make your own colored skinny jeans, if you're intrested.
Like the blog, btw.

Jennifer said...

girl you have talent
I love what you did with your clothes!!!

kai said...

oh my how did u turn the shirt into a mini skirt and the leggings into a halter!?