Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A Fall Fashion Extravaganza

Finally i've been able to get online (my internet connection hasn't been working the last couple days)! I'm sitting here drinking a coconut creme pie latte at my favorite local coffee shop.

Last night my beauuutitful friends and I got together and they let me dress them up for a mini photo-shoot. I styled them in some of my favorite fall trends; Definitely an amateur photoshoot (i'm awful at picture taking but i love styling!), but it was a fun get-together before we all leave for college (next week!). I'd love some feedback :)


Biker Chick Chic
Rock the Look with: leather motorcycle jackets, chains, studs, black, smoky eye shadow, yes even an excuse to wear last season's skull accessories, tattoo art
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Snow Bunny
Rock the look with: white, fake fur, lace, puffy boots, wooly tights, cable knit sweaters, pearls and crystal accessories
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Monochromatic Madness
Rock the Look with: Wearing entirely one color a la an Anne Valerie Hash runway show. A bit difficult to pull of in real life, but can potentially make you look super statuesque!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(by the way.. check the new darker, shorter hair!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Ballerina Girl
Rock this Trend with: floaty chiffon, silk, pearls, patent leather, ballet flats, black&pink combos
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Collegiate Cool
Rock this trend with: argyle sweaters, plaid, knee socks,rugby stripes, jumpers, mary janes, glasses, headbands, a copy of the latest Harry Potter
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A special thanks to my wonderful friends for being good sports, love you girls!
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

13 comments:

LML said...

that looks like so much fun! i really like all your outfits - you took the runway looks and made them wearable, you kno? have fun in college in a week!

and are those all your shoes, because if they are im in love with them - especially the white booties :P

LC said...

I am going off to college in like...two days! Oh myyy. Haha. Cute post, I love the collegiate look the best.

Kat said...

they're gorge pics, you and your friends look beautiful! I love the ballerina look and the college chic - i love knee highs! Your hair looks uber chic too.
What a great idea!

The Sewing Bunny said...

great post! my favorite is the ballerina look .. so pretty. but collegiate cool is a close runner up; harry potter is a great addition to any outfit :P

Diana Coronado said...

Nice ideas.
Great pics!!

miss fashion said...

mm. love it all!
i love the leather jacket on the first outfit.

Dilemma said...

Your hair looks great darker like that! I like the ballerina girl look best, it's so pretty!

penelope said...

great post!!!! love the biker chic look( ooh the jacket!!) and the collegiate look!!! it's so sweet!! how i wish i cud pull the knee highs too): look so much fun!!

love!!

the hair's v nice!! haha

dianabobar said...

:)love those platforms in the first look!
very cute!

Ana said...

your friends look gorgeous...i love doing photo shoots with my friends. i adore the snow bunny and biker chic looks.

Sky said...

wow i love your blog, it's amazing!
it really stands out from all the other blogspots..white background classis font! anyway i love the idea of using your friends to model the clothes, me and my friends are always dressing up =D and i LOVE the Collegiate Cool pic (especially the 2nd)
Please visit my blog, I'm trying to get it some views, so there's actually a point in my writing :)
Thanks x

WendyB said...

Cute pix!

Women Leather Biker jacket said...

nice post love reading it.