Monday, August 27, 2007

Glamourize your Textbooks!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So today was my first day of college classes. I can't really tell how tough they're going to be because today we just pretty much went over the syllabus. The other day I bought my books and it was like $280, freakin crazy huh? Anyways, I remember when I was little I'd always cover my books with brown paper bags & decorate them. Now that I have to buy my own (not to mention protect them!) I wanted a stylish yet functional way to cover my books. Thus the magazine bookcover! I could even break them out in the dining hall or campus green and no one would know I was secretly studying my little heart out!
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

11 comments:

divashop said...

What a concept!

mom said...

I hope that you are spending just as much time studying

Kat said...

That's cute:-) I'm back to school on Friday and busily decorating my school stuff too!

LML said...

i love decorating my books and binders - thats one of the pluses of back to school!

ooohh! and i just picked out my free backpack - i got the brown plaid... im pondering DIYing it a little - we'll see! im so excited that i won something :D

Ana said...

cute!
haha...was that really from your mum?
anyways i always collage my binders for a bit of in school inspiration.

Aisha said...

I tend to wrap my notebooks with old newspapers =P. I think yours look cute too all covered with magazines pages =)

hope 2verything goes ok!
x

penelope said...

haha i did that for one of my journals for english and i didnt even haf tp write my name cos my teacher wud go: " ahh, ok penny". hehe and conincidentally, mine was the cover of emma watson frm teen vogue!!

sigh. but i stopped doing them cos i haf another project for my magazines!!!!!!!

lol and if tt's really yr mom, i gta say she's so cute!

love!

la petite fashionista said...

yep that's my mommy! she's the best :D

ed said...

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品

james said...

In this era of web 2.0, we easily get nice & updated information for research purposes... I'd definitely appreciate the work of the said blog owner... Thanks!
................................

term paper help-Essay Writing Help

Joanne said...

Try looking for vintage pamphlets and posters for some really good retro look!