Friday, August 17, 2007

Jansport Back to School Contest

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

[This contest is current open only to those in the U.S.]

If theres one thing that makes me feel like "back to school" it's getting a new backpack. I'll admit in recent years I've preferred carrying a large tote or purse for my books, but that's because I couldnt find any backpacks that matched my trendy style, everything just seemed boring and monotonous. But, i've found the perfect backpack to match my fashion and accompany my outfits! It's the perfect mixture of feminine with edge (It has roses on it, and if you loook verrry carefully you can see gray skulls in the background, I love it!).

Anyways, I have a fabulous contest for you all to gain a chance to win one of the new Big Student Packs by Jansport. They come in every style from plain to patterned. All you have to do is guess how many fashion magazines I can squeeze into that handsome backpack. Just leave your guess under the comments and I'll select the top 3 winners in a week.

Also, enter the contest on their facebook site for the chance to win a trip to Grand Canyon!

xoxo, lauren

P.S. I leave for college TOMMOROW! wish me lots of luck!


Pin It!

15 comments :

Mallika said...

10

Biz said...

Thirty-five!

The Sewing Bunny said...

good luck at college!!!

my guess is .. 19 :)

daddylikeyblog said...

21

LML said...

love the backback - yes! another girl with a skull- ish backpack who isnt goth! lol
hmm... my guess is 26 for the contest

**and good luck at college - i know you will have such a great time!

Jennifer said...

love the bag, so fashionable!

Dilemma said...

I guess 7.

I'm a little late, but good luck at college!!!

Princess Poochie said...

I think it depends on which mags and what issues. Are these giant Vogue issues or skinny Glamor ones.

Plus, do you plan on carrying it with all of these mags???

That said - I guess 28.

Have fun in college - it was my favorite time. I would never go back to high school, but college - I would go in a minute.

Much Luv
Poochie
http://shoedaydreams.blogspot.com/

Jessica McWilliams said...

What college are you going to for Merchandising? (That's my major too, I start next Monday.)

dusk&summer said...

39 :)

princessE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
princessE said...

hmm... 42?

amyrobot said...

good luck at college!!
my guess is 34

penelope said...

the bag's so so cute!!!
haha lots of luck for college!!

Amy said...

hmmm cute backpack
i think....
its....
46 =]