Friday, August 17, 2007

The L Report!

Letitia from the L Report made my day by asking for an interview from some of her favorite blogs. Words can't express how honored I am! It just feels good to know that people read, enjoy, and appreciate your blogging! So everyone needs to go check out her awesome site where you can read my interview as well as Diana's from SoFashOn and gain some insight into our world!

Thanks again Letitia for the awesome opportunity to talk about what we love!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

2 comments :

dianabobar said...

i know how you feel, I felt the same way! it's amazing, no?:D

Letitia said...

Hey sweetie, its me The L Report(Letitia) just wanted to let you know that Diania's link to her blog So Fash'on is actually http://dianabobar.wordpress.com/
Ok talk to you soon!