Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Say hello to College!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Long time no post! I am finally up at school and it's even better than I could have imagined. I actually just got my laptop (I forgot it in the hustle and bustle of packing the car for move-in day!) As you can see above this is my tiny but cute dorm room. It's a little small, but it feels so cozy and homey that I have no complaints! My roommate is awesome and we get along great. I've already met tons of people up here.. Classes don't start until next Monday so we've had a lot of time to explore the campus.

I can tell this is the beginning of a new and exciting adventure!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

11 comments :

beth said...

hello college! ;-)
yay for your new adventure beginning!
i must admit the whole dorm room sharing thing sounds like a whole lot of girly fun.

LML said...

yay! love the bedspread and the audrey poster of course (someone gave me one for my birthday). im so glad to hear that youre having an amazing time! (now i cant wait till college - just one more year!)

Aisha said...

Yay. College's great I started this year too, but on March. I love it so much, is so awesome, i'm sure you'll enjoy the experience of learning muuuch more interesting stuff and meeting new people =).In PerĂº, people usually starts college at 17. I'm pretty young, I'm 16, but i finished school early (: I don't sleep over there so I don't have a room. It's not that far from home, like 1 hour and a half by bus.

Your room looks amazing! Sooo like you, so trendy =)

x

Lauren said...

hooray! your dorm room looks fantabulous, I love your bedspread! Have a great year!

SKYLA said...

Wow that looks so exciting =D So what we call University you call College, is that right?
You've made it look really cosy, nothing like a student room! Hope college is great x

penelope said...

your bedspread looks fab!!!
haha. college..
i cant wait till it's my turn:D

Aisha said...

I guess there will be not much time for blogging. Hope I'm wrong =(

Kat said...

I love your little room and how you've made it your own with the collages and the Audrey hepburn picture. It's so cosy!
Best of luck with college:-)

Hypnotic Romance said...

>< We have the same bedding...

Anonymous said...

where did u get ur bed spread?

Redford said...

Starting college is a great time, I've almost finished my course and am hoping to land one of the big city fashion jobs, here's hoping. Good luck to you, I'm sure you will enjoy it.