Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Le Artiste

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There's this art major in one of my classes, and i love her style! She goes for such a minimalist look with her clothes sporting a staple skinny jeans/patterned hoody/black top and pairs it with these amazing accessories. I'd love to borrow a bit of her style and learn how to de-complicate my outfits so the focus is on the accessories. She looks so stylish with her oversized art supply bag, chic glasses & cute outfits. I looove that ring from Mars Valentine, in english it says "I love you more and more every day," romantic hm? I also love the idea of carrying around a sketchbook, even though i'm not super artistic, whenever the mood strikes me it would be nice to have around!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

6 comments:

penelope said...

love loved the art supplies bag. but knowing me; i'll prolly use it whn i get my groceries. haha! anyhow. loved yr sketches! it's all so pretty!!
love.

Ana said...

yeah the idea of carrying a sketchbook around-its sort of chic in a straving artist way ;-)

LML said...

oooo i love your new background! damisk (i think thats how you spell it)
I love this post! having visited many art colleges in the past few months - i know exactly the type of style youre talking about!... i pretty much want to be one of them!

and you could use your sketchpad for your fashion doodles lol!
:)

Lauren said...

Love the new layout, Lauren!
Wow I haven't updated my blog for the longest time....
I'm thinking about changing it up a little bit...
That ring is amazing! (just a little bit out of my price range).
You've had some great posts in the past few months!

Cris Lazoru said...

Cute look! I love it! And the new background is v. lovely

C.

Deschanel said...

I love how you paired everything. The style is amazing and I love your blog but the ring really says "I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow". If it said, "more and more each day" it would be worded as "plus et plus chaque jour". French is weird like that. Hope it helped.

:)