Thursday, September 6, 2007

Love Angel Music Baby

So, now that pictures from fashion week have begun being posted I'm finding myself busily pouring through all the shows and saving my favorite picks from each designer. As i was looking over my folder today I noticed I had a ton of favorite's from Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. collection. After her 2 year hiatus from designing it's nice to see her back! The collection is overall very wearable, trendy, and stylish! I think i'm so drawn to is because it's very "me". I even just purchased some black nylon knee socks like she had so many models wearing in the show.

I promise I won't fill up my blog with runway posts because as a fellow fashionista i know that can get a little old, but every so often when a collection strikes me or I see a trend emerging i'll post about it.

What is everyone's favorite collection so far?

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

5 comments :

Dilemma said...

I was actually really disappointed in LAMB-I liked the stuff too, but a lot of piece were most blatant ripoffs from other designers.

My favorites so far are Abaete and Erin Fetherston!

LML said...

love her!
i really like that collection too - i agree - its so wearable. i love it because i can see her wearing all those outfits either at a red carpet or music video!
i havent gotten a chance to look at all the collections yet - but so far i would saw that LAMB and Erin Fetherston are my faves!

and i cant wait for Erin Fetherston's collection for target! i was really dissapointed with Libertine :(

Jessica McWilliams said...

-Erin Fetherston
-rag & bone
-BCGB Max Azaria

Hypnotic Romance said...

I always love LAMB. Her stuff is always cute yet a bit boyish. I would never actually but anything from it thought, because you can find stuff like that all over he place without paying $200 for it.

Diana Coronado said...

Luv all these.
Luv vichy fabric !!