Sunday, September 23, 2007

Taking a Style Tip from Lumberjacks

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As much as I used to cringe when I saw Ashley Olsen in her plaid lumberjack shirts, they've really grown on me. The way she pairs them with skinny jeans or cuffed denim and heels keeps them from looking too grungy or country. Her love of plaid shirts has even trascended into MK&A's new clothing line Elizabeth & James and I must say it's awfully cute (although I wouldn't pay $225 for it). I just picked up a blue/green/white plaid shirt as an addition to my fall wardrobe, slightly baggy a la ashley olsen. I've been seeing a lot more people wearing them lately and I think plaid shirts are going to be big this fall!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments :

SKYLA said...

I've wanted a checked shirt for so longg.....I'm trying to find one but it's actually quite hard!
Posts are still amazing! x

LML said...

that is sooo funny - i tried on that exact old navy shirt this weekend shopping! but yea i have been desperatley looking for a lumberjack shirt thats inexpensive - ive even looked in the boys section of target and walmart and have found none! hopefully as the weather gets colder....:)

Ana said...

at first i hated lumberjack shirts BUT their cozy flannelness has grown on me to the point where i considered the shot of amanda bynes and her construction worker family in Sydney White i was like FASHION INSPIRATION!

Dave said...

I hate to ruin it for you but I am also a fan of flannel shirts--they are super comfortable. Should I pick some up for you while I am in Colorado this weekend?
Love, your dad

dianabobar said...

love these shirts and your new look!

Flashy_Shades said...

i hate to admit it, but they've grown on me as well

Shopaholic D said...

i haven't worn a plaid shirt in sooo long. too bad i didn't keep any of my old ones...ah well...time to go thrifting!

:) D

WendyB said...

I think Ashley looks great. Tried on one myself recently and it was frightful!

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影