Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wastin' away again in Betseyville

Twice today I was standing in line around campus & girls in front of me had huge, adorable bags, and both times they were Betsey Johnson. (I complimented both of course as well.. I always comment when I see someone wearing something cute!). So, i've been procrastinating from my Latin American Civ reading and dreaming about Betsey bags. I wish there was a gift giving event coming up, Christmas and my birthday are far away.. because I really love that black bag in the right bottom corner!

On a side note.. I went to a meeting for a fashion club at my college last night. I'm psyched.. next week they're doing a clothing swap and they do all these fun events like a huge end of the year fashion show and bangle making socials and fashion field trips haha. It's so nice to be surrounded by people who love fashion as much as I do!
xoxo, lauren
P.S. Is anyone else excited for the start of Fashion Week! Great.. one more thing to distract me!

5 comments:

The Sewing Bunny said...

betseyville bags are adorable!

i am stoke for fashion week too.. i hear you, another distraction. a worth it one though!

Dilemma said...

You're a far braver person than I am, usually when I see something cute on someone else I'm afraid to say anything! I love all those bags! Sadly, I hear Betsey Johnson bags are pretty bad quality. Boo :(

dianabobar said...

they are great!

Skyla said...

Oh i love the sound of the fashion club! Ohhh i can't wiat till college :D x

Ana said...

i love the plaid one. haha i always tell random people "oooh i like your shoes..." and sometimes they're like um do i know you? lol

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin