Friday, October 12, 2007

All the Leaves are Brown

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I woke up today and something was different.. the air was cool and crisp, no more sticky humidtiy. It felt like autumn! Fall is my favorite season. Although the leaves don't really change color here, it's a refreshing change of weather. Thus, my latest lust is fall colors! I don't think i can see something burnt orange, deep red, or mustard yellow without thinking of autumn. I hope everyone is starting to feel the affects of fall. Yay for wearing cool weather clothes!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

5 comments :

sara said...

I am loving the new fall weathe and always have loved the fall colors!!! Those UO boots are amazing, and in my favorite color.

x sara o

Anonymous said...

i checked the red coat at forever21(online) and it's $49.80

la petite fashionista said...

thank you, i just rechecked it and you're right it says 4980, i dk how i made a mistake like that :x. it said there was an error when i tried clicking on it.. weird?
but thank you

Aisha said...

I love fall too!, it's my favourite season =$, too bad it's hot here, it's spring. blah.

I love those fall colours, and from the previous post i bet you'd look so pretty as a brunette marie Antoinette

x

Ana said...

ahhh im so in love with everything about fall. great picks. today i wore a mustard colored sweater.