Monday, October 1, 2007

Fashion Icon Halloween Costumes: Holly Golightly

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For the next issue of my Fashion Club's newsletter I'm writing an article about Fashionable Halloween Costumes, and I thought it'd make a perfect post for La Petite Fashionista. The first edition of Fashion Icon Halloween Costumes is for a Holly Golightly of Breakfast at Tiffany's getup.

The look is iconic and fairly easy to create. While other girls are dressed like sexy schoolgirls and policewoman, you will look classy and fabulous as the fashionable Holly Golightly. For extra effect you may carry around a teal tiffany's bag or coffee&croissant. I'm thinking I might go for this costume this Halloween:)

Does anyone else have any lovely fashion icon halloween costume ideas? I may feature one in an upcoming post/my article. Keep checking back for more fashion icon halloween costume ideas.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments:

Pretty Girl said...

You might be to young to remember, but how about Foxy Brown played by Pamela Grier.

Ana said...

cute! im going as a ballerina :-)

Jessica McWilliams said...

Marie Antoinette!

LML said...

love it! haha an awesome alternative to the scantily clad usual look (which im not too into myself)!
and i will have to agree with the previous post - MARIE ANTOINETTE! haha of course!

and maybe a flapper!

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

I'm sure there is no other look that's more stylish than this:)

Tui said...

my sister wants to be this for halloween but where can she find a cheaper dress?

Kat said...

I love that idea! Loving the long gloves and faux pearls!

j.lowe said...

I like this idea a lot! Audrey Hepburn is always so fun to dress up as - like dressing up as a modern-day princess.

sildenafil said...

I love the idea and i will Have to Agree with the previous post