Friday, October 19, 2007

Sock it to Me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

As my trip to New York City for Fashion U quickly approaches (NEXT WEEKEND!!), i've been oogling over outfits from the new Sex and the City movie. In particular i love the knee socks that Patricia Field has been putting Carrie in. Wearing them paired with a mini dress & oversized cardigan i'm sensing could be a big look for this fall. I like that this look is not only fashionable but functional too, perfect for the mild winters by me.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

7 comments:

Katie said...

I love the knee socks, very chic. And have fun in New York. I'm expecting pictures C:

The Attire said...

These photos of her on the set are so great. Love the socks paired with the heels and mini.

discothequechic said...

The first look is basically just off the Miu Miu fall runway..

Hmm, kind of annoying that P Field gets the credit instead of M Prada..

but a great look nonetheless

xx

LML said...

love these combinations - SJP looks UH-MAZING! have fun in NYC next week - im jealous!
:)

Jen (MahaloFashion.Com) said...

I've gotta get me a pair now!

Kat said...

I am totally in love with knee high socks. They are chic and bold at the same time. I love them worn rolled down with tights too.
Carrie totally rocks the look

Dilemma said...

I've been wearing so many kneesocks lately! That UO pair is lovely.