Monday, November 26, 2007

5 Items to Steal from Your Boyfriend's Closet

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I'm trying to write for the local fashion magazine on campus for the menswear section. This is one of the story ideas i'm pitching.. something interesting to the main audience (girls), but still suitable for the menswear section. With all the menswear inspired trends all over the runways I think it's a cute idea! I love borrowing my boyfriend's baggy sweatshirts, but the concept of borrowing things that could actually be considered fashionable is a novel idea!
xoxo, lauren

P.S. If you don't have a boyfriend you're not out of the loop! This also works by borrowing items from a brother or dad!:)
Pin It!

8 comments:

Cris Lazoru said...

It's totally a great idea, I specially like the oversized watch.

C.

The Sewing Bunny said...

i am dying for a boyfriend watch this christmas! boys have some great clothes.. i love raiding my boyfriends closet :)

The Clothes Horse said...

The only problem is if the bf gets mad you stole his watch and cologne!

Leah said...

i like the idea, i wish i had a) a bf to steal clothes from or b) a guy on my floor in res with clothes worth stealing
-Leah

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

you forgot the waistcoat!:)

Mer said...

Jajaja! Hi! Well, my boyfriend just don´t like me to "steal" his clothes... :-) Nice to meet your blog, cheers!! Mer (elfashionista.net)

Kat said...

Ha ha, loved this, it is such a good idea! I love the idea of wearing a man's watch and I have my own actual man's white shirt.

Cheap Diesel Jeans said...

cording to Korea, 23, Diesel Jeans reported in yangzhou trip is Kim jong Diesel UK easily, he sailed toured the lake, also visited the yangzhou Cheap Diesel Jeans Macao solar technology companies Diesel Jeans sale huarun suguo supermarket, on-the-spot understand Chinese solar technology development status and rice, Diesel Mens Jeans and oil prices of supplies.