Friday, November 2, 2007

"I'm just crazy about Tiffany's!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

me, as Holly Golightly- Halloween 2007

I love an excuse to get dressed up, so i'm sure like most fashionistas, I always look forward to Halloween as the one time of year I can wear whatever I want with out someone questioning whether I'm in style or not. I decided to go a classy route this year and dress as Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's.

As a poor college student it was so nice being able to create a costume purely out of items in my closet, and as someone i truly admire. Although I was pretty surprised when half the people at the Halloween party I was at had no idea who I was or who she was.. poor souls haha.

Here are a few more halloween costumes from parties held in NYC's Gramercy Park last night:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Roberto Cavalli Gemma Ward

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Unknown Mk&A Impersonators

xoxo, lauren

12 comments:

WendyB said...

Very glam!

Jackie said...

lol, I REALLY love the MK and A costumes.

LML said...

love the costume dahling! hehe

wow those people who didnt know who audrey hepburn was are so deprived lol!

love the MK and A costumes! too funny :) i actually saw a few MK's for halloween this year (i was lucille ball)

Flashy_Shades said...

haha, love those olsen getups!

penelope said...

OMG!!! i;m so so jealous!!! i wna go to fashion U too!! haha!
owells. nect year would be it=p

anyhow u look fab as holly and love love those pearls and raybans!!!

omg!! i just cant decide between the black or tortoise shell rims!! ( as seen on princess charlotte of monaco)

any tips?!
love.

Ana said...

you look great!
oh and cavalli's costum is a fun idea.

coco said...

that is such a good idea
nexy year im planning to be ugly betty

beth said...

you look great in your costume!

and those olsen twin HUGE glasses are perfect.

Bergenchic said...

Such a perfect look!

Erin said...

Kudos to you for taking the classy route. So many girls at my school let it ALL hang out...so not only did they look like STD buckets, but imagine their poor behinds; they were probably freezing since they were barley covered.

I LOVE the Mary Kate and Ashley costume.

Holly ♥ said...

I LOVE your costume. You look gorgeous, very Holly G!
Those MK and A costumes are brilliant!
xoxo

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

very cute!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin