Friday, December 7, 2007

Exercise your Rights!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you're at least 18 and an American citizen, you have no good excuse not to vote! Why not show your political pride with a republican/democrat shirt or accessory. Not sure which party you prefer, well there's no better time to get informed :)As I am a political newbie myself I plan on learning as much as I can about all the potential candidates so I can make an informed decision about who I'm going to vote for in the 2008 election. When I decide, you'll definitely see me supporting them a la fashion!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments:

LML said...

cool items! yea im voting this comming year too! its quite exciting - and were pretty luck y that we live in a country in which teh public can choose, u kno! cool post :)

Candice said...

i still cant vote next year. darn. but i will still find ways to get involved

Ana said...

i cant vote for years...

:-(

The Clothes Horse said...

Woot! Yay, for concerned citizens. I just hope everyone is educated and well-informed when they make their decisions. Did you ever get that article in your school paper?

Aisha said...

Thanks for commenting on my sad post, my boyfriend and me had been together for two years too =L, but i'm feeling better now =), you guys and my friends over here are great support.

I'm not from the USA, but for the next elections in my country (2010 i think) i'll be able to vote , because i'll be 18 in Jan. 2009 (:

penelope said...

haha the necklace is so cute!! so cheeky!

Aretha said...

Hey! You're from adorevintage forums, I know you from there! I like your blog, you do such an original colleges, love them
Greetings from Martirio's Way

Ceci n'est pas une blogger. said...

Yep, I'm so excited to be able to vote for the first time in 2008! I don't understand why anyone would NOT exercise that right.

By the way, very nice blog -- I'm glad I found it!

Heather said...

I love the Etsy necklaces! This is my first chance to vote in a presidential election!