Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Stocking Stuffers for your Favorite Fashionista

Photobucket

I don't know about you all, but I can not believe christmas is in less than a week! It just doesn't feel like the holidays; it's in the eighties- where I live there is no such thing as a white christmas. I still have gifts to be purchased, presents to be wrapped, and cookies to be baked! I feel so behind on everything and since I've gotten home I've been working my butt off to make some money. I feel so grateful to have a job to come back to when I'm on my breaks from school but I feel like I have so much to do still! Just thought i'd leave you all with some last minute gift giving suggestions. The gift on the top of my list is a sewing machine so I can learn the basics and hopefully get a little creative with it.

xoxo, lauren

8 comments:

sara said...

Oh, stocking stuffers are always fun.

x sara o

LML said...

fashion tape - always handy; and i love that shoe book - too cute! ahhh i kno the hoilday season is way to short to get everything i want done, plus add finals on top of that lol!

hope you a merry christmas :D

Emma said...

philosophy is the best i heart it!

ashley said...

super cute ideas for stocking stuffers :)

Kat said...

Oh that shoe book looks cute. My friend got me a fab book about shoe fashions in the twentieth century. Can't wait till christmas!!!

AFitz said...

Haha I always go into Sephora's and ask for philosophy samples...they'll give them to you in tiny little plastic jars

The Sewing Bunny said...

i received that lotion as a stocking stuffer and mmmm, does it smell good!

SKYLA said...

hey Lauren
I haven't been here for awhile-i've been away from the blogging world, but i'm back and thought i would have a look.
your blog is even better than before! and i am so, so, so addicted to Gossip Girl, even though I live in England, i watch it online =)
I got that shoe calendar for my birthday and blogged about it today!
Happy New Year
Skyla

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin