Thursday, January 24, 2008

Brr.. It's cold out here!

Photobucket

Let me begin by telling you I'm not a big fan of cold weather. I'm a Florida girl born and raised, so pretty much anything under 55 degrees is freezing to me! Although since my move to college I've learned to adjust a bit and refuse to doom myself to poufy jackets and sweatpants.

Everyone could take a cue from the always stylish Mary-Kate Olsen seen here at the Sundance Film Festival. The girl knows how to keep cold weather outfits from looking frumpy. I've never had a real need for gloves but, I could definitely use a pair right about now and the basic black leather is a warm & stylish look. She brightens up her basic black & jeans with colorful accessories, an easy to recreate look As if M.K. could do any fashion wrongs anyways.. the girl could wear a paper bag and make it look fabulous

xoxo, Lauren

Pin It!

9 comments:

LML said...

neat post! i love MK too! i hate when ppl hate on her!!! i love her creativity and bravery :)
its gotten really cold here too latley - our snow hasnt completley melted yet either - weird. southern weather is sooo fickle!

Secretista said...

great tip!!

susie_bubble said...

I'm going to have to learn to dress creatively but for the cold....

Molly ;) said...

I hate the cold.
Here in england its cold like, everyday!
And i have to go out in like 100 layers.
MK looks cute though. =]

Candice said...

I like it!

atelier said...

she is so cool. I love the scarf, but not the glasses, hopefully it won't become a trend!

lalaliu said...

cold weather always makes me sad. but MK looks nice and warm and chic!

soph n terr said...

i'm searching for a great leather/motorcycle jacket tooo!

MizzJ said...

I just found your blog... I really like how you create picture layouts for your posts! I usually think the Olsens are too boho for my tastes, but this ensemble is actually really hot!