Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hello My Name is Thinking Blogger

First of all Happy New Year to everyone! 2007 has been a very eventful and interesting year for me. I've gone to college, made some big advances in working towards a career in fashion, and had a rough break up with a first love. I can't wait to see what 2008 will hold.

Thank you so much to my dear blogging friend Modern Marie for nominating me for the Thinking Blogger Award (and happy one year as well!).

If you get tagged you have to write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think and then you have to put a link to
THIS post so people can find out where it all started. Finally, just in case you want (optional), you can display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote in one of your sidebars

The 5 blogs I've decided to tag are..
So FASHon, Daddy Likey, Punky Style, Painfully Hip, and The Vintage Society

What's the story behind the name of your blog and your nickname?
I love the French language and how it just makes normal words seem so much cooler. In French my blog title is The Little Fashionista. I chose it because I'm literally petite (only 5 ft tall!) and young for a fashionista (18 years old). I started writing my blog to show that just because you're young doesn't mean you can't be knowledgable about fashion. I'd like to someday open up a boutique by the same name!

Why did you started blogging in the first place?
From the time I was little I've enjoyed writing in journals and diaries, as I got older it was online journals, and now blogging! I noticed that there were not a lot of fashion blogs written by teenagers that wrote about fashion in an attainable sense (not just high fashion unable to purchased by the average human being).

What has been your best blogging experience? What about the worst?
I love reading insightful comments from readers! It is the most rewarding feeling ever to know that people care about and enjoy what you're writing about. I've also been lucky enough to recieve a couple freebies which has been an added bonus. I haven't had any bad experiences that I can think of;Everyone is friendly and supporting in the fashion blogging community.

What do you think will happen to your blog in 2008?
I'd love to blog more than I have been. I didn't realize how crazy and chaotic college life would be, but I definitely can make more time for blogging. I have some great ideas for the blog that I can't wait to write about!

Happy New Year Everyone!

xoxo, lauren

4 comments:

Imelda said...

Happy New Year!
I just found your blog and I must say, it is awesome!

Greetz,
Imelda

LML said...

you totally deserved this!
happy new year to you too :)

Ana said...

happy new year!

im an uber petite fashonista if you consider 18 young!

CresceNet said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin