Thursday, February 7, 2008

Anna Sui's Collection is full of Bohemian Goodness

Photobucket

I love love love Anna Sui's F/W 08 Collection! It's what I like to call bohemian done right. Sui's colletion is injected with vibrant colors, quirky ethnic accessories,and silky textures. I'm loving the coordinated patterned tights and colored boots. The tribal prints are tasteful yet different from the conservative prints seen on Balenciaga's runways last year. The whole collection really reminds me of the North Shore of Hawaii where there is this laidback and vibrant bohemian community. You could definitely wear Anna Sui's dresses there and fit right in! This show is really inspiring and my style.

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

The Sewing Bunny said...

i loved EVERYTHING anna sui showed. beautiful prints!

Madeline said...

This anna sui collection did hippie bohemian in the best way possible. I feel like the collection is also really wearable, something I admire in runway shows. It is definately an extreme, but not over the top

labelllefille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
labelllefille said...

I love these vibrant colors and prints. Nice new layout, by the way!

coco said...

I love Anna I think she is a really good designer, but her collections never get the attention I feel they deserve

Secretista said...

Anna Sui always does it right!

LML said...

oh i loved this collection too! i loved the colors - and im glad to see opaque colored tights for next fall again too :)

alexgirl said...

Great prints. It looks really comfortable, too.

Aisha said...

Anna Sui's one of my favourites :)
I'm absolutely in love with her collection. I also loved her spring collection =)

Candice said...

anna sui is amazing. oh to own one of those dresses

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin