Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Make You Do a Double Take

Photobucket

I've been having lots of fun re-creating looks from the Fall/Winter Fashion Week collections. Today, i did my take on one of the most unique looks from the Dolce & Gabanna F/W 08 collection. A great excuse to break out my ashley olsen lumberjack shirt & pair it with something unexpected [an audrey hepburn graphic tee]. It's so much fun taking some of the RTW looks to the streets, i've been getting inspiration from them a lot lately!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments :

susie_bubble said...

Such an easy look to recreate... you look great!

LML said...

love it! im still in search of my lumberjack shirt. my dad's just looks stupid on me lol!

Secretista said...

Very nice my dear.

labelllefille said...

I love this look, especially with the Audrey shirt!

hannah said...

looks great. love it.

s. said...

sooo cute i loove eveyrthing about your outfit.

Poster Girl said...

I like the look a lot, and I have the same Audrey t-shirt! Cheers!

JuliAM said...

i love when designers create looks that involve pieces that we all already own...dead on interpretation.

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

great look!