Monday, March 17, 2008

Hello Lovahs!


It seems like everyone's talking about the upcoming Sex and the City movie. I am literally counting down the days! When the show was actually on t.v. I was too young to watch it, but in the last couple of years i've become a huge fan & seen most of the episodes. How could I not love this show? I see a bit of myself in Carrie, obsessed with fashion, a crazy love life, and true friends that stick around through everything!

xoxo, lauren


The Stiletto Effect said...

I'm also addicted to "Sex and the City"!

Jillian said...

OMG is it SAD that I have my WHOLE week planned before the premier?

Going to have a week and a half long SATC marathon with my gf Cassie and my mom and then we're going to see the movie when it comes out then literally the next day I have to be at Cornell for my bf's graduation week lol it's going to be crazy but I AM DEF going to see it! I'm super excited!

emsie said...

I really like the t-shirts. Is it that bad that I've never seen it? I'm too young I think.

Secretista said...

WOO-can't wait!

I'm not as addicted as you because I too was forbidden to watch it, and when I got my own tv, it was a little too far into the series so I had some catching up to do; so, I'm a little iffy about each character's situation.

discothequechic said...


I'm a little nervous, not sure if I want to see it in case it ruins the series for me..

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

We'll get carried away together!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin