Wednesday, March 19, 2008

If You Can't Beat em'.. Join em!

Photobucket

Kate Moss who has been copied by British store TopShop for years has come out with another collection for the store. Moss drew inspiration for her Spring/Summer 2008 collection from her travels to beachy locales as well as vintage and trendy details Following aloing with the popular bohemian trends expect to see floaty tunics, ethnic and tribal fabrics, and fringe. On the other end of the spectrum there are an abundance of little black dresses to fit every occasion and pieces emblazoned with trendy star prints. Judging from the buzz surrounding the collection, it seems Kate Moss will have another successful venture in the retail world!

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

12 comments:

LML said...

ooohh! i want that blazer! we soooo need topshops here in the US!!

oh and happy birthday to your blog - yours is one of my favorites :)

Ana said...

I love those pieces. Too bad there is no Topshop in the US.

GC said...

I am in desperate need of all thoose items but as ana said there is no Topshop in the US *sighs*
GC,

Aisha said...

Too bad that only brits have topshop and if the US doesn't ven have one, i shouldn't have expectations to have one here in Peru sometime soon =L

Aisha said...

btw, happy belated brithday to la petite fashionista :)
keep up the great posts!

Secretista said...

I can't wait for the TopShop to open in NYC!

alexgirl said...

I go back and forth with Kate's TopShop pieces. I don't really like these much, but there was a black dress a while back that I simply adored!

hannah said...

i love the blazer. it is very kate and i want it.

Multifuncional said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kat said...

I actually really like her latest collection. Her collections get some bad press over here but I actually really like them. They are simple and chic.

K.B. said...

happy belated first birthday to la petite fashionista!

also, that jacket is so cool.

discothequechic said...

kind of surprised to see the ranges are still veing churned out!