Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Spring Break Mode

Photobucket

My spring break officially starts this friday and i'm definitely in spring break mode. Although I really need to hold off till after my two exams on thursday! I definitely have vacation on the mind. All i can think about is bathing suits, patterned tunics, and jeweled sandals not to mention soaking up the sun on a beach.. I plan on spending my break doing just that. I expect to come back very tan and relaxed after a week off from school!

Does anyone have any exciting spring break plans.. skiing in the rockies, traveling abroad, perhaps the college favorite cancun?

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

9 comments :

Secretista said...

Nothing, but shopping over here.

aschlee said...

Around this time of year I always tend to suffer from spring fever (wishing, hoping, 'n praying that sping 'n vacation will come soon than I expect). Sounds like you've got all the bases covered. I unfortunately have to work ...bleh.

labelllefille said...

Ah, I can't wait for my spring break! And I'm loving the warmer weather, time for some new spring wardrobes!

addicted said...

im so jealous!! i need a spring break!!

LML said...

love the coverup!

believe it or not im actually not going anywhere my senior SB. its smack dab in the middle of my musical and dance show, so i guess ill do a little R and R at home and free time to shop :)im such a loser lol! but we are also trying to save for my graduation trip to italy this summer, so i guess ill skip SB for that lol!

have fun at the beach!

Ana said...

love the collage. have fun on your break!

I'm going to Rome!

Andy said...

I can't wait for spring..I have to admit that i'm kinda obsessed with steve madden's shoes.. The collection of this summer is gorgeous! and i love the one you chose..

hannah said...

im loving that lux top. i need it!

Dorm Bedding said...

Some really great pieces....LOVE the bikini :)