Sunday, March 23, 2008

A Unique Pairing

Photobucket

Ever since I saw this picture of Mary-Kate (correct me if i'm confusing the twins) Olsen bedazzling her vintage tee with layered bling its been on my mind! I have to admit as much as i love the comfort and worn-in feeling of a nice vintage tee I often times feel a little too casual and under-dressed. So, i absolutely love the idea of pairing it with a statement making necklace like the new Subversive for Target jewlery. Also, I stumbled upon this store that recreates tees once worn by infamous rockers, I liked this one Debbie Harry had on. Does anyone else think this is an interesting look?

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments :

LML said...

oh i just love that girl! leave it to mary kate to come up with that! love the combo idea... i have lots of vintage tees i havent worn in a LOOONNNG time! i love this way of wearing them! thanks la petite fashionista :D

styleandthecity.com - Street style & romance in Paris said...

hi street style friend

i am glad to tell you that after 201 street style photo romances in Paris, i've been proposed to create a press magazine about street styles from the world.
50 000 copies in Paris, then...
My own vision is to humanize fashion through street style photo romances.

Now, I have to create a network of passionated blogs for the content
I'll be glad to exchange links for helping me (collaborating ?) to show that fashion comes from street and style gives personality.

I'll be so happy to make it a successful magazine to launch it after in other countries with other collaborators.

clic the english flag to read some photo romances in english

Thank you for your collaboration

best regards

Kamel
street style romancer in Paris

Rebel Chic said...

mary-kate & ashley olsen are awesome. i love what mary-kate wears :] thanks for posting

said...

i love that look! the chunky jewelry over a vintage tee so love it!

hannah said...

i love this look aswell. she looks amazing.

it is mary kate. i always find it so wierd when people cant tell them apart, because i think they look so completely different. maybe because im a twin as well (but me and my twin are fraternal as well, so we look nothing alike). ok, i will stop ranting.

love your blog!

Secretista said...

I love the idea! I don't know if I could pull it off, but I'm most def. gunna try.

tckkid said...

absolutely! i love the way she looks too!