Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Here I Go Again on My Own

It's one of my last weeks living in dorms on campus and I could not be more excited. I can't wait to have my own bedroom, be able to park my own car, and cook meals in a kitchen! Next year I'll be living in an apartment with my best friends and it's going to be quite an experience. Lately I've been seeking tons of inspiration from Apartment Therapy. I've learned I have a thing for bright colored walls & catchy prints. These are a few of my favorite rooms that I've found.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Does anyone else have any home decor website reccomendations? Or know of places to find affordable&chic furniture & decor? I'm planning on making an IKEA trip this summer.
xoxo, lauren

6 comments:

Ediot said...

i always look to this for inspiration:
http://lolita.blogg.se/

you posted some great pics. good luck moving in!
thanks a lot for your comment on my blog. made my day! take care!

roxanne said...

is it odd that i have a major nesting urge with two years to go in college still?

best of luck in your post-dorm life!

love this blog!

LML said...

LUCKY! yea i dont think ill last long in a dorm either lol! hmmm... im trying to think - crate and barrel, target has some cute stuff(cynthia rowley is having a homeware line this summer there), and the long and gone blueprint magazine had a lot of cute ideas for aparments and small spaces!

Candice said...

nice rooms! I think the best place to look for furniture are in flea markets and antique shop. otherwise i'll just go to ikea or pottery barn

hannah said...

these are gorgeous!

Zoƫ said...

Elle magazine makes a bi-monthly Elle Decor magazine that Im sure you could find in Barnes and Noble

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin