Monday, April 14, 2008

"I like my money right where I can see it: hanging in my closet"

Photobucket

I thought i'd post a sampling of some outfits from the past couple of weeks. My style literally changes every day but I like going for more polished but fun looks.The weather's been so crazy that I can never be quite sure what to wear. The first picture is my favorite, taken this weekend in the panhandle of FL by my dad. I had a much needed relaxing weekend. This is our last week of classes & exams next week, so that could explain a lack of posts!
xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

12 comments :

La Petite Californienne said...

you pull off wide-leg (at least I think they're wide legged) jeans and high-waisted shorts so well I'm jealous!

saray said...

i really like the second dress on the top!

great outfits.

LINDA said...

I love the third dress.

Vanessa said...

I love it!

Raych said...

I totally know what you mean. My outfits vary so much that I wonder if I even have distinct style. But you girl, you have style. I love your tye-dye dress!

jenny h. said...

love your style.
the top three pictures are my favourite!

your dresses are cute:)

thanks for your kind comments on my blog.
lets stay in touch!

aficionada said...

Very cute style. I like your blog. Glad I ran across it. :)

LML said...

adore your outfits i love the 2nd pic - that cool tie dye looking dress! im a chamelon too when it comes to fashion, cuz i like a lot of different styles

Jessica McDougall said...

how fun. i love seeing the mix of outfits.
the things you put together look excellent.
thanks for sharing!

-Jessica McDougall

August said...

Great looks! I particularly like the middle top dress!

Leia said...

You are so gorgeous! I love the black and white dress :) x

Anonymous said...

I'm not a hater! Just a suggestion! - more accessories (layered bracelets, differently wrapped scarves) and solids would do wonders as far as anchoring down your fashion sense. It can still give you the flexibility of being crazy, however, it will allow you to have a more original and recognizable style! Something we all strive for, yes? p.s I'm jealous of your tan.