Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Maui Wowie

Photobucket

During the 80's Maui & Sons was reserved for the beach bum surfer dudes & those who wanted to be one. This brand would definitely be a staple in Zach Morris' wardrobe. The brand has re-issued some of their designs to be sold at Opening Cermony and Oak.. or you can snag an original off of Ebay or a local vintage store. If you haven't noticed already I love all things hawaiian and beachy; it's the surfer girl in me. So, even though these are not necessarily for girls, I would definitely rock one with some white skinny jeans & metallic sandals.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

4 comments :

susie_bubble said...

It's funny how this stuff looks so dated collectively but taken out of context and worn differently, I believe each piece can really shine...

Kira Fashion said...

hehehe

i used to love surf clothes, even with the fact that i never could surf...hehhe

nice post!!!

a kiss and a hug,
KIra

Fashion Addict said...

I really love your blog! And what a great post!!! I was wondering if you would like to do a link exchange with me... stop by my blog when you have the time!!!

Ana said...

I dont like surf clohes but I can sooo see someone rocking the sweater in your collage.