Thursday, May 29, 2008

Eye Love Colored Contacts

Photobucket

Ever since I saw Transformers last summer I've loved Megan Fox's stunning blue eyes with her dark brown hair. Unfortunately, I was born with ho-hum hazel eyes. So, i've been toying with the idea of colored contacts to change up my look a bit. As a contact wearer it's really not a stretch to purchase some colored contacts. It's pretty crazy how much it changes your appearance. It's kind of fun to think of colored contacts as a fashion accessory that you can change on your every whim. I think I'm going to take the plunge and try the sapphire pair, who knows it could become my signature look!

xoxo, lauren

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to change my look
maybe tinted contacts are the way to go - its cheaper than plastic surgery

MizzJ said...

Colored contacts are so cool! I've always wanted to try purple ones myself and go for that Elizabeth Taylor look haha. Btw, I'm sure you must get tons of emails, but did you have a chance to read mine yet to you regarding exchanging links?

Secretista said...

My friend used to wear grey ones and I swear it lured all the guys!

Anonymous said...

I feel so bad for girls like you. I hate when girls wear colored contacts. Changing your eye color is about as fake as it gets. And this is coming from a person with natural green eyes. Colored contacts NEVER look natural.

Contact Lenses said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I disagree about color contacts been fake i think that if you dont like your natural eye color and if changing them makes you happy then Go head i mean everyone knows that they are not natural, and i know that ur not pretending to look natural so do it!!

Laura said...

"I've loved Megan Fox's stunning blue eyes with her dark brown hair. Unfortunately, I was born with ho-hum hazel eyes. "


Hers are contacts, not real. http://www.goteenforums.com/forums/img.cgi?i=51664

Anonymous said...

getting color contacts is just like dying your hair so dont start with thats as fake as it gets cause im sure most people have dyed they're hair.

Anonymous said...

jealous asses!

Anonymous said...

I honestly think colored contacts are great. But I don’t understand why people get so mad when other people wear them. It’s just like plastic surgery, hair extensions, fake nails, padded bras, even padded underwear.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin