5 Things found in my bag/purse:
1. Magazine. I'm subscribed to quite a few so whenever I get bored or have to wait somewhere I pull it out, i always have to be reading something/
2.Cell Phone. My lifeline.
3. Starbucks Card. Caramel Macchiatos are my guilty pleasure!
4. Eco-Friendly Shopping Bag. I've been getting so good about doing this! & it makes me feel good that im doing a tiny part in helping the envirornment.
5. Digital Camera. You never know when you might encounter a moment worth capturing.
5 Favorite Things in my Room
1. Old Diaries. The other night i was re-reading one from middle school and could not stop laughing at how ridiculous i was.
2. Closet. I'm a fashionista. this is a given!
3. Scrapbooks & Yearbooks: These go back so many years & they're fun to look at!
4. Sewing Machine. My christmas present; i've finally found the time to start learning how to use it!
5. Laptop. My cure for boredom.. gossip girl re-runs, blogging, spider solitaire!
5 Things I've Always Wanted to Do:
1. Open up my own boutique/cafe. I'm planning on naming it La Petite Fashionista
2. Travel the world. I spent two weeks as my graduation gift, but it was such a tease because now I'm dying to see more!
3. Buy a Pair of Christian Louboutins/Manolos. Yes they're "status" shoes, but i'd love to feel a little bit like Carrie Bradshaw.
4. Act in a Movie. I used to be really into acting and drama, so it's always been one my secret wishes i've maintained since childhood.
5. Live in Hawaii. My favorite place on earth! (..Paris is a close 2nd)
5 Things I'm Currently Into
1. Learning how to Cook. Next year I'll be living in an apartment and I've had fun learning the basics and experimenting (Does anyone have any recipe recommendations?)
2. Being Enviornmentally Conscious. Yes i'm jumping on the bandwagon, but this is one of the few times I don't mind being a follower.
3. Learning how to Sew. As I mentioned above I just started putting my sewing machine to good use! So far i've just made coasters, but who knows before you know it.. couture gowns?
4. Line Dancing. This little country western bar is the one late night club nearby and I love going there and learning all the steps (i've been dancing since I was 7)
5. Bohemian Style. Boho has definitely made its way into my summer wardrobe.
5 Impressions of Melinda Melee
1. She's a fellow floridian. now i know i'm not the only fashion lover!
2. She's an avid thrifter like myself. I used to volunteer at one and I go about once a week.
3. She takes pictures of her outfits too! Everyone I know teases me when I make them take a daily outfit shot
4. She's discovered the Liz Claiborne Flex Heels. Those are the only heels I can stand wearing for 8 hrs straight at my retail job.
5. She's not afraid of a little color. I love all the jewel tones & prints!
Yay that was fun. Now i'm sharing the love with:
Anyone else who would like to feel free to tag yourself!