Friday, June 20, 2008

Bright Lights, Summer Nights

Photobucket

I've been seeing lots of fluorescent colors, specifically tops lately. I think Jenni Kayne's look is great because it shows that it can be dressed up & stylish without looking too trendy. I think its a perfect summer look, it's the perfect time to wear bright hues. The highlighter colors are easier to pull off than they looks. JustMake sure to pair with something muted on the bottom like khaki or white to avoid looking like an 80's mess; and instead a great throwback look.

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

8 comments :

Diana Coronado said...

Brilliant colors, that's what i luv

K. said...

i loveloveLOVE highlighter colors. i bought a bright green/yellow tank from old navy at the start of summer, and it is still my favorite to wear!

Margherita. said...

I love that peachy orange color.

thetinylittlegirl said...

if you love brights you should check out marc jacobs fluo line. there are some really gorgeous fluo bags and clutches!!

LML said...

jenni kayne is ALWAYS spot on! her designs have become my new obsession :)

loving the summer recipie below!

Fashion's the word said...

I love all the vibrant and lively colors.
I also admire how you put where you could buy the "look alike" clothing.

FabFashionista said...

I love the neon colors. It stands out and shows we are united individual fashionistas.

ed said...

6K聊天室,080中部人聊天室,聊天室交友,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,情色聊天室,AV女優,AV,A片,情人薇珍妮,愛情公寓,情色,情色貼圖,情色文學,色情小說,色情,寄情築園小遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,情色電影,一葉情貼圖片區,色情遊戲

言情小說,情色論壇,色情網站,微風成人,成人電影,嘟嘟成人網,成人,成人貼圖,成人交友,成人圖片,18成人,成人小說,成人圖片區,微風成人區,成人網站,免費影片,色情影片,自拍,hilive,做愛,微風成人,微風論壇,AIO

情趣用品,情色,成人,A片,自拍

情趣用品,色情,成人影片,色情影片,免費A片

情趣用品,成人網站,A片下載,日本AV,做愛

情趣用品,美女交友,A片,辣妹視訊,情色視訊

情趣用品,色情聊天室,聊天室,AV,成人電影