Friday, June 27, 2008

Designing for Dummies

The FashionSpot has added a new feature, its own virtual design studio; the "design wizard" for more of our procrastinating pleasure (as if we didn't spend enough time on those darn forums).
Photobucket
The program is easy to use & gets your creative juices flowing. This is similar to Polyvore, in the fact that you're putting together outfits, but more of the designing aspect. I should have known when I was little and dressed up my american dolls in crazy outfits that I would have fashion in my future. Now, I'm no Diane von Furstenburg but, I think my little wrap top & skirt makes a pretty cute little summer outfit- now all the program needs is a way to add her loud prints onto the fabrics!

xoxo, lauren
Pin It!

7 comments:

lisa said...

I love the sky-high T-strap platform sandals.

Jay said...

the drawing is cute{

Kira Fashion said...

fun tip :)

a kiss

Secretista said...

Oh no. I don't need anymore distractions!

FabFashionista said...

I checked it out and it's pretty cool. It's also on Dressupgames.com under fashion. Your link didn't work and by accident I found it on that site.

I had fun playing around.

Your design is cute and girly!!

Live.Love.Laugh.

Paris Tarts said...

Cute!!

Tart

Chelsea Rae said...

Oh gosh, more fun stuff to play with on the internet, like I actually need to be even more distracted.

I really like that wrap shirt, and kind of wish I owned it so I could wear it tonight at work!