Tuesday, June 10, 2008

For the Love of Accessories

Photobucket

Although I love all things fashion, my weakness is accessories.. While i'm working in the accessories department at my job I unfortunately end up spending a nice chunk of paycheck on handbags, earrings, or headbands (thank god for that employee discount!).

I was super excited when I found out that Forever 21 has launched a sister store, For Love 21 containing exclusively accesories. The price points are very similar to Forever 21, but there is a much wider selection. It seems like Forever 21 is slowly morphing into almost an Urban Outfitters type store (you'll see they have a category on the site for home goods like coffee table books). We don't have one of the For Love 21 stores by me, so for now I'll have to settle for their online store. Has anyone been in one of the stores?

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

5 comments :

Alya said...

That's an interesting concept from the Forever21 people..

LC said...

hey there! ive been reading your blog for quite awhile now, and now im just starting up my own. i just wanted to ask if you'd read and maybe if you like it link sometime in the future when i have more than once post :) im a college student too so i love relating to your ambitions and...lack of budget! keep up the great work.

http://coffeecultureclothes.blogspot.com/

lisa said...

The packaging on the lip gloss is supercute!

LML said...

aahh yes im an accessories freak too! thats where all my money goes:sunglasses, purses, headbands necklaces.... haha at least its a fashionable weakness!

thanks so much for sending me that TJmaxx/marshalls offer - i am very excited about joining :D

Chelsea Rae said...

It makes me so mad when F21 puts photos of models wearing things they aren't selling yet. Exhibit A: those flower headbands that I really, really want, but aren't online yet. BUMMER!