Thursday, June 12, 2008

Go for the Gold!

Photobucket

Usually when I get random annoying facebook group invitations I delete them right away, but this one caught my eye. Miami fashion designer David Jon Acosta has started a line colorful, stylish graphic tanks and tunics. The styles are super liberal and fun, very Miami. It looks like he's taking cues from American Apparel with the styling and models. I'm pretty much in love with the Make Clothes Not War style; these shirts are perfect for summer.

xoxo, Lauren

Pin It!

13 comments:

Ida said...

I like the first on the left. Very fresh!

Kira Fashion said...

fantastic!
like the t-shirts :)

a kiss

Margherita. said...

I love the first one. Great print, and that shade of grey is awesome.
PS love your blog.

AvantMode said...

Love the t-shirts!

Your blog is fab.

XOXO

- Avant Mode

Secretista said...

It is perfect for Summer!

Alexa said...

It looks like a rip off of obey's entire womens clothing line, but with v necks.

btw I love ur blog.

terren said...

these are very cute and beachy !!

LML said...

cute! yea i can see the aa resemblences :)

Danz said...

I love the first tank!

said...

I love that make clothes NOT war! ;)

Modelizer said...

The one on the left is my favorite, very fun.

Anonymous said...

The first tank on the left looks strikingly similar to a recent M.I.A. tour shirt....

Just sayin'.

ed said...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人