Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fashion Houses

This weekend I'm moving up to my first apartment! I've been having a blast buying furniture (i've found some great thrift store bargains), bedding, and picking out paint. I've even decoupaged some frames with old magazines & made a trip to IKEA!

Lately I've been obsessing over home decor magazines, recipe books, and pictures of celebrity homes. Who knows.. maybe I'll even become a domestic goddess? Check out these pictures of the homes of fashion designers for some inspiration...
Photobucket
Margherita Missoni
Photobucket
Dolce & Gabbanna
Photobucket
Armani
Photobucket
Diane Von Furstenburg
Photobucket
Donna Karan
xoxo, Lauren

15 comments:

K.B. said...

that is incredibly exciting! congratulations!

Paris Tarts said...

Congradz :)

And the Rogan shirts are perfect!

Tart

Arielle said...

congratulations on your first apartment. That's awesome! I like the second pic the best

Arielle said...

congratulations on your first apartment. That's awesome! I like the second pic the best

Siljesfashion said...

Congrats! Hope you have great fun decorating it. I am still working on ours one year after our complete redecorating, its so much fun! Love MMs apartment.

Kira Fashion said...

I wanna exchange houses..hehehe

a kiss!!!

Psyche said...

Wow. These are some fabulous inspiration pictures!

i think thats hauttte said...

congratulationsss!:] that donna karan home is my favorite. modern japanese..idk how else i should describe it? anyways, when i move into my own apartment/condo/house/whatever, i want it to be like that!

Kingshuk said...

Wow!1 what a beautiful concept..hope I had one of tehse..A very nice blog..

J said...

i love the sleekness of the donna karan room! good luck with the move!

Clothes'Friend said...

Looks like my apartment lol

The Clothes Horse said...

Very cool. It's interesting how minimalist their homes mostly are!
Oh and my dress reminds me of the Balenciaga prints as well, part of the reason I bought it!

:Fashion Frenzy: said...

Very cool!

Skyla said...

wow, how exciting! its definitely a way to express yourself when yo'move into your own place, you're completely in control. have fun!

Diana @ So Fash'on said...

congrats!!! that's a big step!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin