Monday, July 21, 2008

A Sneak Preview of my Vintage Shop!

I just got back from my whirlwind weekend in Miami Beach. Volunteering was an amazing experience, I reccommend it that everyone go for it if they get the opportunity to!

Last week my lovely friends were nice enough to model some of my vintage finds for my upcoming etsy vintage store, La Petite Fashionista. I've always enjoyed scouring thrift and vintage stores for unique finds so this is something I've been wanting to do for a long time.

Here's a sneak preview of some of my favorite pieces..

Photobucket
a cute printed floral flock a la Lily Allen

Photobucket

high waisted sailor trousers & gold medallion belt

Photobucket

a Betsey Johnson-esque rosebud print tiered dress

Photobucket

A silk Diane von Furstenburg tunic & rust colored suede boots

xoxo, lauren

Pin It!

11 comments :

lisa said...

Lovely dresses! Haha I have a halter sundress in exactly the same silhouette as the Lily Allen-esque dress, except mine has a swirly geometric print and a sash.

FabFashionista said...

Thanks for the tip. I'm leaving tomorrow very early. I'll look into it. I hope you had a good no i hope a great time.

Live.Love.Laugh.

Caroline said...

its all fantastic! especially the top item.

LML said...

WOW! i cannot wait to see your store :D

La Femme Chic said...

I love the floral dress and the sailor trousers!

Secretista said...

o0o! Exciting!

susie_bubble said...

Do let me know when the store launches!

K.B. said...

oh, i'm so excited for you to open it now! the items look so great :)

MizzJ said...

Aww your friends are so cute!

Tina :) said...

I LOVE the sailor stripe camisole with the gold belt! Very nautical chic. :)

Skyla said...

OMG that first dress is amazing, when is it launched??