Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome to Miami

Photobucket

I've always loved the risk-taking stylish residents of Miami. They aren't afraid of wearing outfits a little bright or crazy & I happen to find that very admirable in a fashionista. I found Tres Street Chic, a street stlye blog based out of Miami.

Tommorow I leave for South Beach for the weekend to volunteer backtage at Mercedes Benz Swim Fashion Week. I wish I could tell you all about it, but I'm kindaaa sworn to secrecy about everything I see. Anywho, I'm incredibly excited & hope this is the first of many fashion weeks I get to attend! So have a good weekend my lovely readers. I'll come back with some of my own street style pictures to share with you

xoxo, lauren

9 comments:

yiqin; said...

Wow, backstage!! :) I bet it'll befun! I like the style of London-ers more!

Candice said...

i havent been to miami
but by the looks of it i can imagine alot of missoni, and pucci as well as A LOT of skin!

K.B. said...

that sounds sooo exciting! i hope you can tell us more after the show :) :)

LML said...

WOW!!! have a blast! that sounds sooo cool and perfect for what you want to be :)

FabFashionista said...

OMG!!

DO YOU NEED ANY HELP?!

I'M AN HOUR AWAY AND MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP!!

OMG!!

PLEASE LET ME HELP!!

THIS WOULD BE GREAT FOR ME!!

I WOULD LOVE TO HELP IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE!!!

lisa said...

Have fun! It sounds like a great opportunity and I look forward to hearing all about it in an upcoming blog post (I hope).

susie_bubble said...

Sounds exciting...have fun!

FabFashionista said...

I hoped you had a good time!!

Ana said...

wow crazy but cool
have fun!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin